Two little Boston Terrier girls bring their Momo & Mr.Momo to Paris for a long stay. These are the tales of their very fine adventures.

24.5.07

Who Knew Getting Home on the Wrong M Could be so Entertaining...

The Metro that took us back was a little out of the way, oh, by a mile or so. So we were walking again and the dinner break had done nothing for my aching feet. Finally approaching the bottom of Rue Joubert opposite our end where there is the old stone church I can see the end in sight. But wait. Before I see the end I see something way more interesting. And here we are almost 11:30PM and I spy a woman way way older than me on the corner with platinum blond hair – first clue - most French women are brunette– in a mini glitter skirt and four inch heels. All alone and cooling her heels, so to speak. And suddenly my stupid feet didn’t hurt at all. Hookers. Lots and lots of hookers on our little Rue Joubert. As far from the church end as you could get. Very glittery and festive. And it was a busy night. They certainly didn’t need to advertise. By the time we had passed them a minute later, one was strolling away with some guy and another was chatting up some other dude in a Smart car going the wrong way down the street (stupid guy in Smart car?). So for the last few blocks going home, my feet stopped hurting and I quit thinking about Le Louvre. Now that was fun. I discussed it with L&P and they said I needed to rate the M and the long walk home a good old 7 and to skip the rating on dinner until they had a chance to go back with us. Sorry, no pictures this time.........

No comments: