Two little Boston Terrier girls bring their Momo & Mr.Momo to Paris for a long stay. These are the tales of their very fine adventures.

27.6.07

To the Alps We Go, But Not on the Metro


Well, kids, L&P, Momo and Mr. Momo are off to the Alps for the weekend. L&P think they are going skiing. Momo has explained that skiing is done for the season and aside from that rentals for four feet are just too expensive. Times two.

So they will be content as long as we make it over to Italy and have some pasta and bread.

To pass the time, L&P wanted you to see a picture from a recent Metro ride. That is Dad with them, or as one person with a great sense of humor, said, Mr. Momo.

In this photo, L is wondering why Momo keeps getting the camera out and embarrassing her, and P is looking off into the sunset thinking she smells McDos French Fries.

Until next week when we will humor you with information about the Metro, Pastries, and the every so interesting shoe empire in Paris - take good care.

L&P rate riding in a car (tomorrow) a big improvement over the Metro, so, say a big 9. They have no concept of time, so I bet that rating will fall a bit after 4 hours of staring at each other stuck in seat belts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I am famous now. I am the "one person with a great sense of humor." I have never felt so honored in my life!

--ZoeysRents

Lisa Stander-Horel said...

oh oh, someone else left a comment (beagle?) and I accidentally deleted-instead-of-publish checked the little box. I am so so sorry. Can you repost it? I will be more careful....sorry sorry!

ps - L&P love comments! : )

Judith Stander said...

I waited to read several posts and thoroughly appreciate the angst L&P are going through. Love the photos. Feels like actually being there. Happy Birthday Tim! I'm a day early here. Hopefully I'm on time for the first time in 10+ years. Enjoy the Alps and Italy. Any chance you'll be traveling home via the East Coast? Will travel to meet you all. Love, Judy